clouWay’s TelcoNG WSS enables Communications Service Providers (CSPs) to manage field operations as part of the end-to-end service delivery lifecycle. This elevates the visibility of resource capacity and allows for business process orchestration and performance optimization, ultimately guaranteeing improved operational efficiency and reduced TCO.
TelcoNG WSS uses clouWay’s TelcoNG BI, TelcoNG OSS, TelcoNG BSS capabilities for business performance measurement and resource demand trending. This gives CSPs end-to-end visibility into business processes, real-time views, and statistical reports, and also enables them to execute KPI information aggregation and analysis and jeopardy management.
TelcoNG WSS Workforce Management includes the following modules:
- Workforce Inventory: acts as a central repository of workforce, tools, and supplier information
- Work Order Management: enables the storage and management of work order statuses
- Mobile Client: helps to coordinate field service engineers through integration with handheld devices
Key benefits include:
- Reduced OpEx through optimized workforce management
- End-to-end visibility across telecom operations
- Improved customer satisfaction with fast, reliable service and the elimination of redundant customer visits
- Optimized planning with reliable forecasts and actionable, just-in-time information
- Controlled workforce performance through the monitoring of work order lifecycle KPIs
- Enhanced efficiency and reduced processing times through the use of Mobile Client to provide up-to-date information
TelcoNG WSS HR Management includes the following modules:
- People Management: allows CSPs to address local business demands while managing the global employee pool throughout all stages of the employee administrative lifecycle.
- Organizational Chart: allows CSPs to assign the best in-house and outsourced specialists to the right projects based on their skills, availability, and progress.
- Payroll Management: enables CSPs to standardize and streamline complex payroll procedures
- Analysis & Reporting: provides CSPs with insight into talent management, enables them to carry out workforce planning, and makes sure that the HR strategy is aligned to business goals
Key benefits include:
- Unified, common terminology-based personnel management through pre-integration with Workforce Management, Financial Analytics, and Administrative Services
- Maximized operational efficiency through centralized people skill management
- Enterprise workforce optimization by assigning the right people to the right projects at the right time